First Grade News
Monday, March 5th - Friday, March 9th
Ask Me About...
- What was your favorite part of Student-Led Conferences?
- What are some school goals you have for when you return from Spring Break? How can you accomplish them?
- Write book about what you did over Spring Break.
- Get on Xtra Math and Smarty Ants!
- Practice adding two digit numbers using a number grid.
- Practice comparing number and use >,< and = symbols to compare the numbers.
- Practice simple addition facts between 1-10.
Week of March 26th - 30th
Thematic Unit: Mo Willems Author Study
- Writers Workshop Routines
- Phonics: /or/ sound - or, ore, oar
- Author's Craft: Mo Willems
- Schema, Text Evidence & Inference
- Defining and Nondefining Attributes
- Finding Unknowns: What's My Rule?
- Open Response
- Monda: Chinese with Mrs. Wu
Monday, March 19th - Friday, March 23rd
Monroe Arts Festival!
Tuesday, April 24th
Friday, March 30th
First Grade Zoo Field Trip
Wednesday, May 2nd