Mirrormont Country Club
WELCOME TO THE 2021 SEASON!
Welcome to Summer!
The pool OPENED May 28th... Come and enjoy! Please find the schedule below, and ALWAYS remember to sign in so our Lifeguards have a headcount. Our first volunteer session for the season enabled the playground, pool area, bathrooms and building/grounds maintenance to occur. A HUGE thank you to Mary, our (Volunteer Trustee) for getting things organized and for providing donuts, sandwiches and refreshments. Lastly, a HUGE thank you to the families who attended to help prepare the facilities for an awesome season. We soooooo appreciate you!
We have some beautiful flowers in the pots this year. If you see that any of pots seem dry, please grab the green watering can and give them some water. It could be a fun activity for the little ones too!
1st Half Dues by July 1st
As a reminder we will be implementing the $30.00 late fee this year, this fee will be applied on the first of July with the 2nd half billing.
- Online: http://www.mirrormontcountryclub.org/membership-dues.html
- Mail: MMC PO Box 1758 Issaquah WA 98027
Save The Date!
Review the list of Volunteer opportunities for coming events. SIGN UP here:http://www.mirrormontcountryclub.org/volunteer-sign-up.html
- Dive-In Party, Saturday, June 5th
- MCA Member Appreciation, Saturday, Sept 11th
- Fall Tuck-In Work Party, Sunday, Sept 26th
More information on these events will be provided closer to the dates. We look forward to seeing you there!
Reminder: If you complete 6 hours of volunteer work; we will waive the annual maintenance fee of $250.
Summer Job Opportunties
We are in search of LIFEGUARDS!
If you know of anyone looking for a summer job as a Pool Manager, Pool Opener & Closer and Lifeguards, please tell them about the MCC.
- 15 and older with lifeguard certification.
- Schedule: May - September.
- Flexible hours.
All Job descriptions can be found on the Mirrormont Country Club Website
In order to get your 6 hours to waive your $250 fee here are some opportunities you may consider:
- June 5th---Dive in Party
- Help with Farmers Market
- One week of opening and closing the pool
- Trim/prune plants in pool area and around the clubhouse
- Fill propane tanks
Please click the link below to sign up for volunteer opportunities
Please contact Mary firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
June 1st – Tuesday – closed
June 2nd – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 3rd – Thursday – closed
June 4th – Friday –– 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 5th – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 6th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 7th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 8th – Tuesday – closed
June 9th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 10th – Thursday – closed
June 11th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 12th – Saturday –11:30am– 9:00pm
June 13th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 14th – Monday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 15th – Tuesday – closed
June 16th – Wednesday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 17th – Thursday – closed
June 18th – Friday – 3:00pm – 8:00pm
June 19th – Saturday –11:30am– 9:00pm
June 20th – Sunday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 21st – Monday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 22nd – Tuesday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 23rd – Wednesday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 24th – Thursday – 11:30am– 9:00pm (Swim lessons 9-11:30am)
June 25th – Friday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
June 26th – Saturday – 11:30am– 9:00pm
CLICK HERE to find the schedule on our website: http://www.mirrormontcountryclub.org/pool-schedule.html
PAY DUES ONLINE
On the website you can pay your dues via PayPal.
Membership Dues are billed twice a year Jan / July and the maintenance fee is assessed at the start of the year and can be paid for or members volunteer for 6 hrs and the maintenance fee will be waived.
Visit the Membership Dues Page
There are 9 options to select from:
- Jan - June Dues - Membership only - 362.00
- July - December Dues - Membership only - 362.00
- Maintenance Fee - Only - 258.00
- Jan - June Dues & Maintenance - 619.00
- July - December Dues & Maintenance - 619.00
- Jan - December Dues only - 722.00
- Jan - December & Maintenance - 980.00
- Tennis Membership Only - 104.00
- Social Membership Only - 207.00
PAY DUE BY MAIL
If paying online is not your thing that's ok you can still send a check via the good ol' USPS
Make check payable to Mirrormont Country Club
PO Box 1758
Issaquah, WA 98027
Mirrormont Country Club Contact Details
Location: 25500 SE Mirrormont Dr, Issaquah, WA 98027
Mailing Address: PO Box 1758, Issaquah, WA 98027
Clubhouse phone: (425) 313-4762
All questions can be sent to the general email and we will get it to the person who can help.
- General - email@example.com
If you have a specific question for any of the areas listed below feel free to reach out directly.
- Pool - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership - email@example.com
- Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer - email@example.com
- Newsletter - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events - email@example.com
- Webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Thank You" - Dreamstime.com
* "Save the Date" - DepositPhotos
* "Volunteers Needed" - https://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/volunteer.html
* "Pool" - iStock Getty Images
* "Join our Team" - Key Industries