WI TRIO Yearbook info needed
Extended Deadline: February 5, 2016
Success Stories and photos needed for TRIO Yearbook
submit stories and photos to WAEOPP.Public-Relations@eoa.org
We need to have the publication to the printer on Feb 29th, so your quick response is greatly appreciated.
Success Stories needed from Districts 1, 2, 4, 5
We would like to highlight 2 - 4 students from each district.
Please send the story in a word document and the picture as a separate JPG file.
Following are a list of questions to answer for the Success Story:
- Student's name
- Wisconsin District your program is in
- Eligibility status (FG, LI, Disabled)
- How has participating in TRiO Program(s) impacted you?
- Describe your accomplishments while in school (high school for UB or college for SSS and McNair).
- Describe your accomplishments after you graduated from college. OR
- Describe your goals after you graduate from college.
Photos needed from Districts 1 ,2, 4, 5, 6, 8
We would like to have a wide array of photos to include in the yearbook.
Include the following information when you send us the photo:
- School Name