Wolverine Update 3.3.2016
Super Bowl Edition
Game Changing Momentum
Playing like a Champ! Great career and satisfying moment on Sunday.
Brady is still the Best
It's just my opinion but I'll pick Tom to lead my team any day.
Future is bright!
Cam looked overwhelmed Sunday Night. But he'll be back. Take a bow on a fantastic season even if the ending was disappointing.
ELA - adding detail: figurative language
Sci- 'sum of parts': matter vs. mass
ss- Great Depression
Parent's guide to homework
Consider the following:
1. Students have homework each and every school day.
2. You can follow up and check on our eclass homepage.
2. Have your student show you their homework even if it is 'completed'.
3. Ask them: Did you ask a good question in school today?
4. Follow up with: What was your question?
5. Make time to discuss their question or other school related topic.
Think of the time as an investment in your child and their future. The few minutes you take each day to do this builds trust and communication. This will be invaluable to your student's middle grades success and beyond.
Parent Teacher Conference Reminder
Valentine's Day Celebration Feb. 12th
1. Students may choose to participate but it is not required.
2. Students who participate must bring a card or treat for all of their classmates (28 total kids).
3. There will not be a party, but students will be able to pass out their cards, treats Friday morning during homeroom time.
4. The rest of the day, we'll be pursuing our normal academic schedule.