- Little Rhinestones Dance Camp is this Friday afternoon. Details can be found here.
- We will have our next Virtual Science Club meeting on Tuesday, October 27. The subject is All About Beaks. We have spots available for 24 students so sign-ups will be on a first-come basis. Being at the last meeting DOES NOT guarantee a spot at this meeting. Please watch for a note to come home with your students indicating sign ups are open.
- IRoK will meet after school on Thursday until 4:30.
- We are hosting our 2nd Annual Book Character Pumpkin Decorating Contest. Entries will be accepted October 26 & 27, and winners will be announced on Friday, October 30. You can find more information here.
- Fall Festival will be Saturday, October 24 at the elementary. You can purchase tickets in advance by returning your order form on or before Wednesday, October 21.
- Winter Basketball forms are due this Friday, October 23.
- The junior class is hosting a "Running Cancer Out of Town" Foam Run on Sunday, November 8. Sign up for the 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk, the 5K Run, or be a Virtual Runner and support others! Early registration ends Friday, so sign up now! You can find more information here.
- Fit-N-Wise/Fit Y.O.U.T.H is conducting a Healthy Choices Poster/Calendar Page Contest. Entries must be postmarked by Monday, November 2. Forms are available in the intermediate office.
- Spirit Ribbons are on sale in the intermediate office each Friday morning. The cost is $1.00.
- Yearbooks are on sale now. You can pick up an order form in the office or click here to order online.
UIL Practice Schedule
UIL Practice is under way! See when your student has practice below. Please note the changes to 4th Grade Spelling.
Red Ribbon Week Is Coming!
We will be observing Red Ribbon Week October 26-30. Mrs. Edwards has released a list of each day's dress-up themes so students can begin planning what they will wear.
*** PLEASE NO HAIR COLOR OR FACE PAINT***
- Monday: “RED- OUT Day” (Wear red…as much as you can)
- Tuesday: “Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It” -Future Day (Dress up as your future career….doctor, coach, dentist, teacher, etc…)
- Wednesday: “Give Bad Choices the BOOT”! (Dress in your favorite western attire.)
- Thursday: “Stay in the Game” – Make Healthy Choices (Dress in your favorite college/university/team jersey, t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc….)
- Friday: “PAWS-atively Proud of our Panthers”! (Dress in your favorite Panther Gear)
***Please, NO Halloween costumes!***