Endangered Animals of Asia
- Ranges to at least 48 countries
- Weighs anywhere from 250kgs to 910kgs
- Caught and used for meat and oil
-They have two flippers that average about 30-50 cms in length
-The Natural Predators are the Sharks and mainly Humans
- Their Main habitat is located in Western Australia
- Lives in Shark's Bay
-The area is the sea grass meadows
- Also are found Pacific Oceans in warm shallow seas in areas where sea grass is found.
The Fisherman Catches The dugong in its net
The Dugong lives in the sea near western Australia
Dugongs cannot hold their breath under water for very long. The adaptation is their heavy bones so that they can stay underwater and also their liver, as it removes all of the salt from the plants it eats.