Ending Week 3 and Beginning Week 4
Again, I want to thank you for your thought provoking research questions, and I appreciate the help you have given to your classmates.
During Week 4, you have several tasks to complete, so I encourage all of you to get an early start.
Please know that I am here to help.
By Sunday, Week 3
· Respond to one classmate – Post Your Research Question Here
· Respond to one classmate – Identifying and Evaluating Sources
· Grammar Lab: Correct the paragraph
· Take the Academic Integrity Quiz
By Wednesday, Week 4
· Read How to Write the Annotated Bibliography
· Read How Do I Write a Thesis Statement?
· Watch the video Outlining Your Research Essay
· Discussion- Post: Your Working Thesis Statement and Sentence Outline
· Discussion- Post: Exploring Relationships among Sources
By Sunday, Week 4
· Turn in Assignment 2: Annotated Bibliography
· Respond to one classmate – Your Working thesis Statement and Sentence Outline
· Respond to one classmate – Exploring Relationships among Sources
· Respond to one classmate - in the Grammar Lab Discussion: Making Choices about Comma