University of Oregon
Basic School Information
- Located: Eugene, OR
- Costs about 52,000 for four years
- Offers pre-med
- Requires GPA of only 3.6 unless in advanced classes
Students can go to football games easily and frequently
University of Oregon has an extremely nice and clean campus.
There is an overall 67.4% graduation rate at this school.
Fun Things To Do:
- Willamette Bike Trail
- Cascade Raptor Center
- Autzen Stadium
- Valley River Mall
- Over the year weather ranges from 34 -84 degrees
- Weather rarely drops below 25 degrees or gets higher than 94 degrees.
Valley River Mall
Enjoy a fun day of shopping at the many stores inside
Willamette Bike Trail
Go running and biking alone or with your friends on this pretty trail.
Enjoy an exciting football game with friends.
Paying for College
- I can use the money in my savings account
- get a job and work for money
- my parents said they woulf help me a little bit financially but i dont plan on relying on them.
- I could also apply for a scholarship but I probably won't.
Acheiving Post Highschool Plans
What I will do to achieve my goal
- Bring my GPA up to at least 3.6 (hopefully higher) even though I am in advanced classes.
- Stay involved in after school activities like marching band.
- Body works
- Basic medical skills
- Advanced medical skills
- Advanced Rescue techniques
- Advanced Cert
Available Volunteer Work as Training
Youth Volunteer Program at Asante Three Rivers Hospital