#TPND Thunder Pride Never Dies
Ms. Petru's Fun Fact
JOIN THE RTMS PTO BOARD
The PTO is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 RTMS PTO Board and the Nominating Committee. If you are interested or want to nominate someone, please click the link to complete the form. Forms are due by Friday, April 2nd.
RTMS PTO Board Application Form: https://forms.gle/DrAfATaYG2yPdKuS6
RTMS PTO Tablero Versión en español: https://forms.gle/me2rayzhsCtMsgxr9
RTMS PTO Nominating Committee Form: https://forms.gle/Y4tqjj2qkzAk39RJ6
RTMS PTO Formulario del comité de nominaciones: https://forms.gle/y9tZxKniYdPAnU8ZA
RTMS Student Council
Student Council will have their next meeting on Thursday, April 1 at 8:15 am in Mr. Davis room- 803. Anyone interested in being a part of student council is welcome to attend even if you have not filled out an application. Please join our remind-
Text @rtmsstuco to 81010
Below is the link for any online students who would like to attend-
Coming to the Lair: April 6th STAAR Writing FOR 7th Graders
Autism Awareness Month
April 1st: FBISD Lights it Up Blue ... Wear Blue to School to support Autism Awareness Month
RTMS Dance Team: The Sophisticats
Future 7th and 8th grader interested in dance. The RTMS Sophisticats Dance Team will be holding tryouts April 5th- April 20th. All forms and information are in the team's Schoology course and must be completed before the dance portion of the tryouts.
Please contact Ms. Domas if you have any questions!
Sophisticats Dance Team Schoology Course- GSCT-FCRQ-635CM
Soccer Season is Coming...
Soccer Tryouts will take place Monday, March 29- March 31
Girls- 7:15am- 8:30am – drop off at gym doors, doors open at 7:05 am
Boys – 4:30pm- 6:00pm
Wear your Athletic or PE uniform and please have tennis shoes, cleats and shin guards. Players must also bring their own water bottle.
Girls Soccer Players please download sportsYou app and use access code- D5LTAKRL
Boys Soccer Players please download sportsYou app and use access code- 7XLJUUTT
If have any questions please contact
Coach Barger (girls)– email@example.com
Coach Moore (boys) firstname.lastname@example.org
ART OF EQUALITY: Art & Literacy Contest
If you receive a letter from school nurse that states your child is non-compliant with the State of Texas immunization requirements, please submit a copy of the updated vaccine record to school clinic or email it to: Chengfang.email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation in the care of your child. Please feel free to contact nurse Cheng with any questions.
RTMS STUDENT ABSENCES DUE TO COVID OR QUARANTINE
RTMS Parent Information
Possible Quarantine Scenarios:
1. Student is exposed or tests positive, parent contacts school nurse and completes wellness survey. Student goes into quarantine. Student immediately goes on “on-line Classroom Guest” status.
2. Student assessed by school nurse/clinic, has symptoms consistent with COVID and is sent home. The student has three days to obtain a doctor’s note with a diagnosis.
a. Obtains a written diagnosis from the doctor:
· Positive for COVID – contact tracing occurs and the student does not return to school.
· Negative for COVID – student returns to school after three days.
b. Student does not go to the doctor for a medical diagnosis:
· Student will be quarantined for 10-14 days.
· Student will become a “Classroom Guest” at day four.
Work Flow Steps for COVID:
1. If the student will be out for more than three days, the student will become a “Classroom Guest.” To maintain Schoology systems, the student will receive links to an online teacher while out. However, they will continue to do the work of their F2F teacher.
2. AP will follow-up to ensure the student received links as a “Classroom Guest.”
3. Counselor will notify teachers when the student is expected back on campus to resume regular F2F instruction.
**Classroom Guest – term for new online learners who transitioned to online learning from F2F due to quarantine or medical reason.