May 31st, June 1st and June 2nd- Finals (Minimum Day Schedules)
(See below for the link to the "Senior Updates" newsletter, which has information specific to the schedule for graduating seniors)
Late Start School Times will start this coming 22-23 school year!
Senate Bill 328 “Late Start” Schedule
In 2018, the California State Senate passed Senate Bill 328 requiring middle schools and high schools to begin no earlier than 8:00 am and 8:30 am respectively. This law goes into effect on July 1, 2022. As such, the District has worked to create a universal bell schedule that takes into account student transportation, coordination with our elementary district partners, as well as after-school activities and athletics.
All Comprehensive High Schools in our school district will have the same start and end times.
- Start time will be 8:45am
- Regular day end time will be 3:40pm
- Flex day end time will be 2:40pm (The traditional Wednesday “Flex Day” has been moved to Tuesdays)
- Traditional zero periods will begin at 7:45am
Knight High School will continue to have A and B snack and lunches.
There will be more information going home over the course of the summer so please keep an eye out.
No Homeroom 22-23 school year!
Please understand that tardiness to school, for next year, will go against their 1st period academic class and could have an affect on academic progress as would be the case for tardiness towards any other class period.
Summer School, Summer 2022
- Summer School will begin July 5th
- Times are 8:30-2:30pm with a 1/2 hour lunch time in between sessions.
- Soon we will send out a message to those who have signed up to acknowledge we have received your application.
- You can still sign up if you haven't already.
Please know that we will try to get you into the class you requested. If for some reason the class you requested is not available or is full. We will look to place you in another class you need.
If you have an extended school year designation, your start date will be June 29th.
Please use the link below if you still need to fill out a summer school application: