Welcome To 4th Grade
By Jade Wetter
What I Like About My Classrooms/Mrs.Barbour's Class
- I like having a big locker to share with my friends.
- The boxes for our papers.
- Having a colorful and peaceful room.
- Binders to hold our DLR, Dear Doc, Journals, and Reading Note Book.
- French Fries choices for our dead words.
- Having a math journal.
- Math folder to hold stuff.
- (BFMB) Big Fat Math Book.
- A closet in case of emergency.
- Big bucket full of suplies.
What I Learned/ mental classes
- Social Studies
- Wordly Wise.
- Rewriting number sentences.
- Bones and Muscles of the body.
- How to read music
- How to make a Chinese simble.
Fun Things About 4th Grade
- Eating in the cafetorium.
- Sit where ever we want at lunch.
- Choosing our own seats in the clasroom.
- Sitting at the student teachers desk when answering a hard queston.
- Doing Labs in science.
- Texas Tech Agrilculture and wildlife
- Do not talk back to your teacher!
- Get your work turned in on time no exceptions.
- Be modle student so you won't get in trouble.
HAVE A GREAT 4TH GRADE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!