mining and fracking
2. Strip mining is a type of mining that involves exavating earth.
3. open pit mining is a surface mining technigue of extracting rock or minerals from earth
4.mountaintop removal is a relatively new type of coal mining.
5. slope mining is a method of accending valuable geological material.
6. drift mining is near horizontal passage way in a mine.
7. shaft mining is a method of exavating a vertical or near vertical tunnel from the top down.
8. fracking is drilling down into the earth before a high pressuere water mixture is directed at the rock to mix gas.
it effects the atmosphere and soil.