1st Grade Newsletter
Miss Fore's Class
4th Grading Period Changes
Week of March 21st
- Fact and opinion
- R Controlled Vowels (ar/or)
- Wordly Wise Lesson 9
We will begin working on our April hallway writing.
Unit 4 Geometry and Measurement
Module 15 Geometry:
- 15.1 Hands On • Two-Dimensional Shapes on Three-Dimensional Solids
- 15.2 Hands On • Attributes of Three-Dimensional Solids
- 15.3 Hands On • More Three–Dimensional Solids.
- 15.4 Problem Solving • Three–Dimensional Solids
We will begin our science unit about plants.
Spelling Words: "r" controlled vowels (ar/or)
Wordly Wise Lesson 9
March 25th - Spring Holiday (No School)
April 4th - 6th - Book Fair
April 15th - Vanguard applications due
April 22nd - Early Dismissal (12:15 pm)
Monday - Computer 2
Tuesday -Math 2
Wednesday - Library
Thursday - Writing Lab 2
Friday - No School
Tardy Bell: 7:45 am
Recess: 10:30 am
Lunch: 12:15 pm
Ancillary: 1:05 pm
Dismissal: 3:00 pm
- Our Scholastic class code for ordering online is P6BXQ.
- Monitor your child's grades on Grade Speed, and graded work that comes home.
- Students receive a grade for handwriting. When working on homework and studying spelling words and correct your child if they reverse their letters.