Crusader Parent and Guardian Update
October 20, 2021
October 28- No School Parent Conferences
October 29- Halloween Parade Grade Pre-K to 2 1pm in large parking lot.
Halloween festivities, activities, and celebration in the afternoon.
November 1- No School, All Saint's Day
November 2- No School, Pastor's Holiday
November 6 - Parish Blue Ribbon Celebration
November 7- Parish Blue Ribbon Open House after each Mass.
November 8- Blue Ribbon Flag Raising 1pm
November 9- Blue Ribbon Mass 1pm
November 23- Second Grade Saints Celebration 1pm
November 24- No School
November 25- No School- Thanksgiving
November 26- No School
Parents and Guardians of students in grades Pre-K to 2 are invited to cheer on our Halloween Parade beginning at 1pm at the BLUE DOORS.
All classes will have Halloween themed activities in the afternoon. Students in grades 3-8 can wear Black and Orange OR a costume all day. No masks, face paint, or hair coloring.
Students in Grades Pre-K to 2 should wear Black and Orange to school and will change into their costumes after lunch.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Quarter Zip Order Forms
Save the Dates
Saturday, November 6- Parish Celebration after the 5:15pm Mass with an Open House.
Sunday, November 7- Parish Social after each Sunday morning Mass in the school's BLUE LOBBY. Come see our award, take a tour, and grab a cookie or two!
Monday, November 8- 1pm Blue Ribbon Flag Raising outside the RED ENTRANCE.
Tuesday, November 9- 1pm Blue Ribbon Mass and Student Council Induction- All are invited!
Trunk or Treat Tickets!
Friday Oct 22nd 5:30- 8 pm
We can’t wait to see all the decorated trunks, costumes and families! Below is some important information regarding the event
Please enter the parking lot to the right of the church and check in with the event volunteer.
You may start arriving at 5:30 pm
Gates will close at exactly 6 pm.
NO EXIT allowed until the event is over at 8 pm. Please follow instructions given to you upon arrival for how to exit the event. This is very important to ensure the safety of everyone.
If you plan on leaving early or did not purchase a ticket, you may park outside the trunk or treat area.
Click here for tickets. Tickets are $15.00 per car. Ticket sales will close on Friday Oct 22nd at 12 pm. All tickets must be purchased in advance, no tickets will be sold at the gate.
Please help us keep the parking area clean, by bringing home anything you brought with you. Leave no trace:)
SAVE THE DATE!
LUNCH WITH SANTA: DEC 4TH (More details to follow)
SANTA’S WORKSHOP: Online Shopping begins Nov 24th and in person Dec 6th and 7th
Unfortunately we had to cancel Turkey Bingo this year due to lack of volunteers to run the program.
WANT TO SAVE MONEY???
Save money on SIS tuition using the shop with scrip program! 75% of the rebates you earn go back to you as a credit on next year’s tuition bill. The other 25% funds the scrip program expenses. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to sign up for an account. St. Ignatius’ enrollment code is C26FCDC63135. The best payment method is presto pay which enables you to receive your ecards and reloadable gift cards immediately. Download the Raise Right app on your phone to purchase ecards while you are away or even shopping in the store! Due to COVID-19 shipping delays, physical card orders will come home once a week either Thurs or Fri. All orders must be placed by 5 pm the previous Sunday. Any questions, please contact Nadine Bontempo, Coordinator, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-566-2411. Happy shopping and saving!
Click Here for instructions on how to get started!
Home and School website https://www.sischool.org/home-school
Don’t forget to check out our webpage on the SIS website!
If you are looking for HS information you can find it there!
Tickets for Events
Calendar of Events (You can link to your calendar)
Recess Duty Sign up! (now available for the whole year!)
And more! We will be adding more content soon!