Writer's Weekly News
What's Going on in Mrs. Reynolds' Writing Class
What's happening in Mrs. Reynolds' Writing Class....
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016- Benchmark Practice Starr Writing Test Closed Campus
- We are finishing up our What to do on a Friday evening expository pieces.
- This week we will start a piece on a something we would like to do one day.
- Students are currently typing their animal expository pieces.
Use your strategies!
Students should use strategies learned in class to help with passages! A paper where strategies are used will look similar to this!
Students will use this to help them write their expository paper.
- Publishing of our 1st expository essays over an animal!
- Our 2nd expository essay will be about our what to on a Friday evening...
- Practice Starr Writing Test- February 16th.
- Open House March 3rd.
- Early Release March 4th.
- Spring Break March 7th-11th.
- Camp Write Along- March 23rd-25th.
- Writing STARR Test March 29th- Close Campus
Austin Field Trip
Students recieved a note about the Austin Field Trip!!
Please get those back ASAP!
Don't forget to pay $20.00 for students to attend the Austin Field Trip.
Writing MAP Test...
The students without a doubt ROCKED the MAP TEST Last week! I am proud of their hard work and growth!