Football/Competition Squad ONLY
Mark Your Calendars!
Cheerleading tryouts for the 2015-16 football and competition cheerleading squad will take place on Friday, May 15th, at 4:30pm in the Southside High School auxiliary gym. This squad will cheer at football games and compete at competitions ONLY. The season will run from June-March.
- Please wear appropriate athletic clothing with hair pulled up and NO JEWELRY or GUM!
- You must have a current physical on file to tryout. A concussion test must also be completed before trying out.
- Be prepared to demonstrate motions, jumps, and tumbling skills.
- Tryouts will be held on an individual basis-one at a time.
- You must sign up with Coach Davis in the media center to be eligible to tryout!
- All necessary forms must be submitted prior to the tryout date.