in presenting one’s identity online...
The question is:
Some tips to take into account.
1. It is important to know that the information on the web is public so be aware with what you share.
2. Be responsible with the information you receive. Sometimes the information we share in media relationships is confidential or we don’t want it to be known by others.
3. Make sure you know enough the other in order to share important aspects about personality or privacy.
4. It is important to present identity step by step and with the correct information. It is not right to show another identity.
5. Take into account the intention of that relationship, the proposals of this and what kind of role you want to play in it.