To know God and to make Him known
- REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT FAMILIES OPENS FEBRUARY 1ST! Secure your families spot in our Stephenville CC community by providing Alisa with your completed "NEW" family registration forms and non-refundable registration fees.
- Friends interested in CC? Watch the "upcoming events" below for the next information meeting or contact Alisa for other times, dates or locations.
- National School Choice Week Celebration was a huge success thanks to our community all working together. Our visitors both would to visit further about what Classical Conversations is. Our morning snacks were delicious and coffee was fresh! The kids who recited some new grammar and read papers did amazing with very short notice. Thank you all for making my job so much easier!
- Continue to pray for next year's director and tutors -The Lord has plans for our community and I ask you to join me in prayer for those who will step out in faith to lead our community for the 2016-2017 school year.
- New Support Representative (SR formally called SM) is Kelli Smith 817-599-3998. Our Area Representative (AR formally called AM) is Dana Giring 806-928-2165.
- 2016-2017 Registration opens February 1st for returning families and March 1st for new families. Link to forms below.
Each student needs a separate Student info form but the rest of the packet is filled out once per family. Questions? Ask Alisa.
Weekly Digging Deeper @ Home
An amazing fossil discovered nearby in Glen Rose, Texas! Learn more about it.
Tutor & Teacher Talk
- Art once again blew me away! Our kids are so incredibly talented and seeing their creations as they imitate such great artists as Angelico or Ghiberti the last 3 weeks warms my hear.
- Science and Art oh my! A huge thank you to students, tutors and moms for all pitching in and helping make our combined art and science times a success. It could have been very easily uncontrolled chaos but it went remarkably well! Thanks for all doing a little which contributes to our time being a HUGE success!
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
Helpful Hints All Year Long
Your tutor might have mentioned "blob mapping" or might mention it in coming weeks. Here is a quick blog about what that means. We spend about 5-10 minutes a day outside of CC "drawing maps." This year my girls and I will start with Blob Mapping.
So you have a CC Connected membership but now what? A fellow CC mom has created this blog that takes you step by step with pictures through how to download songs and files to be used at home. Contact me with additional questions.