What is Brewfest?
Brewfest is an annual day of celebration for mankind’s greatest achievement... Beer!!
It is a homebrew competition at heart, showcasing the triumphs of the humble homebrewer. On the day you can expect to taste up to 20 different homebrews across 4 different styles of beer as well as gourmet BBQ food and a great homegrown atmosphere with plenty of people who share your love of beer (or designated driving).
Come taste and compare beers from carefully selected home breweries from all around the Greater Melbourne Area. Using our specially designed scoring system, you taste, you vote, you decide.
We have 2 event packages so everyone can be involved and enjoy the day:
Package #1: The Drinker
Beer tasting glass (to be returned on departure), food, scorecards and beer!
Package #2: The Driver
Food, Softdrinks, immeasurable ambience
Prices cover food, drinks and incidentals to ensure that everyone has the best day possible.
Registration closes: 1st November 2012
What do i do now?
- Go to www.brewfest.com.au
- Take a look around, read and immerse yourself in all that is Brewfest
- Click the link on the home page or go straight to the registration
- Select “Judge”
- Enter your details
- Smile because you’re coming
- Relax, find a couple of Lagers, Pale Ales and Dark Ales to get your taste buds accustomed to the styles
- Wait for vital information to arrive in your email inbox
- Arrive on the day ready for tasting