Dress Code Policy
Peoria Accelerated High School
From the PAHS Student Handbook:
Appropriate Attire is required. Students are expected to wear appropriate attire during the school day and at all school sponsored activities. These guidelines should be followed:
- Profane or disrespectful writing on clothing or jewelry is not acceptable.
- Pictures and/or words on any garment or tattoo must not be obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or promoting an illegal activity.
- Solid color Crew Neck and V-Neck T-shirts are not allowed to be worn on campus. T-shirts with a pocket and/or logo are acceptable.
- The body shall be adequately covered. Short shorts, bathing suits, bare chests, white undershirts, low-cut shirts, halter tops, tube tops, bare midriffs, bare backs, mesh or sheer garments, etc. are not allowed to be worn.
- Hats of any kind may not be worn on campus. Hairnets and bandannas are also not allowed.
- No athletic jerseys except PAHS’s are allowed.