NY Arch Adult Faith Formation Forum
Need to Network? No Time? Join the AFF Virtual Forum!
The New York Archdiocesan AFF Virtual Forum is a place to...
- Meet other Directors and Coordinators of AFF from around the Archdiocese!
- Share your success stories and receive support for what challenges you!
- Introduce yourself and identify two or three important skills necessary for an AFF director and one skill that your would like to develop in 5 minutes!
- Monday, May 5, from 1:00-2:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 6 from 1:00-2:30 PM
RESERVE YOUR SEAT: email@example.com BY Monday, April 28!
RECEIVE AN EMAIL
- Confirming the date and
- A LINK FOR GO-TO-MEETING which takes you to the Virtual Forum.
WHAT IF I MISS THE MEETING? A recording of the meeting is available. Details to follow.
FACILITATOR? Sr. Cora Lombardo, ASCJ, Adult Faith Formation Director at Immaculate Conception and Assumption Parishes in Tuckahoe.
New York Archdiocesan Adult Faith Formation Virtual Forum Meeting!
Monday, May 5th, 1-2:30pm
This is an online event.
- Note: Even though May 5 is shown, you do have a choice between that and May 6.
- Once all have responded an email to confirm the date of the meeting will be sent.
- Listen and learn from others!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.