Clark Middle School
December 3rd- December 9th
Monday, December 3
- Honor Band and Concert Band Fall Clinic 3:40-6:30pm Band Hall and Cafeteria.
Tuesday, December 4
- Student Council General Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- One Act Play Auditions 3:45-5:00pm in the Cafeteria.
Wednesday, December 5
- All Pro Dad Meeting 7:45am Library. ‘Generosity’ is the topic of discussion.
Thursday, December 6
- NJHS Meeting 7:55am in Room 803 (Malphrus).
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Pioneer @ Pioneer MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Pioneer @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
Friday, December 7
- Spelling Bee 3:45pm in the Library. Only open to contestants.
7th Grade Field Trip to the Sixth Floor Museum
We are excited to announce our upcoming 7th grade field trip to the Sixth Floor Museum on Tuesday, February 12 (Mrs.Sear’s students) and Wednesday, February 13 (Ms. Coldiron’s students).
All students have received a permission slip this past week and need to return it by Monday, December 17 to their history teacher. There is also a fee of $11.00 to cover transportation costs, museum admission, and a special Conflicting Evidence program that needs to be paid through mypaymentsplus.com starting Monday, November 12- Monday, December 17. Attached is a copy of the letter/permission slip. Please contact Mrs. Binegar at email@example.com if you have any questions.
See the field trip permission slip here.
Lunch and Learn
Clark PTA would like to invite you to our first meeting of our new "Lunch and Learn" series. Feel free to join your child for lunch and then have dessert while listening to an important presentation on a topic of interest.
PTA Lunch and Learn - "Surviving Middle School Stress"
Date: December 20, 2018
Time: 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.
Location: Clark Library
Nearly half of middle school students in FISD report having some symptoms of anxiety. So, what is everyone worried about? From test anxiety to relationships, problems surround us, but how do we cope? Join FISD Student Assistance Coordinators, Andrea Erwin and Ann Nickel, in exploring middle school stress and ways to cope.
LTHS Black Light Painting Night
Clark Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations to Ms. Conklin for being named Clark's Teacher of the Year! Ms. Conklin works tirelessly to find new methods and techniques to engage students and promote learning. She is always available for guidance and instruction for both students and fellow teachers. Ms. Conklin is a true blessing to have here at Clark!
FEF Grant Winners!
Congratulations to our Frisco Education Fund Grant winners Ms. Howard, Ms. Coldiron, and Ms. Sears. Our Clark Texas History students will get to visit the Alamo using augmented reality! See the article here.