"Embrace the Danger of New Ideas!" - Idea Fest Kids Day
KYA - Kentucky Youth Assembly
Parent/Student Meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at 6:30 PM in the West Middle School library.
Students have been working hard on their bill topics and conducting research on them. Each student will contribute to the bill writing process either as an author or a researcher. We will also be debating bills to hone our skills in presenting a well developed argument for or against an idea. We use the criteria of creativity, importance, debatability, and feasibility to think critically about all bill ideas.
Gifted Student Service Plans - GSSPs
Fall & Winter Super Saturdays are Coming!
Winter Dates: Jan. 28, Feb. 4, 11, 18, 2017
Held at WKU's campus & the Kentucky Science Center in Louisville
See link for application:
TAG Referral Process Begins after Fall Break
1. Contact the TAG teacher at your child's school for a Parent Referral Packet. This can be done by returning the TAG referral letter, or contacting the TAG teacher via email.
2. Fill out the Parent Referral Packet by the deadline and return to the TAG teacher.
3. Gather any necessary letters of recommendation by the deadline and give to the TAG teacher.
4. Testing for academic areas will begin after Winter break.
5. Audtions for fine arts will take place in March of 2017.