A Message from Ms. Kennedy
I hope everyone had a restful break and is ready for 2014! The beginning of the year is a time for a fresh start, new experiences, and the opportunity for learning. After a long break, it is hard for everyone to get back in to the routine of school, but we must use this time wisely and really focus on the academic goals of our students. Again, as the school counselor I am always here to help your student(s) succeed in all areas (academically, socially, and emotionally). Please contact me with any questions. I know that 2014 is going to be a great year!
Easton has recently connected with the mental health agency, Youth Opportunities, here in Winston-Salem that is able to provide services to our students at the school.
Special Points of Interest
- Character traits for January, February, and March are as follows: Courage,
- Upcoming Dates
- January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - No school for students
- January 21st - Teacher Workday - No school for students
- February 17th - Teacher Workday - No school for student
- 6th grade registration will take place at the beginning of March. Parents of 5th grade students, please be on the lookout for additional information closer to March.