Week of Sept. 19-23
APPETIZERS: CHOOSE ONE OF THESE WHEN YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME!
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When the timer sounds, move on to another choice!
Go to this link and learn about where the political symbols come from. Create a brochure to show what you've learned! Brochures are found in a green basket on the shelf under the pencil sharpener.
MAIN COURSE: YOU MUST GET THESE DONE THIS WEEK!
- Answer each of the following padlets.
- Be sure to put your name in the title to get credit!
- Padlet #1 click here
- Padlet #2 click here
- Padlet #3 click here
- Padlet #4 click here
2. Word Work:
- Use this children's dictionary.
- Make a copy of this slide and rename it "Your name" Family Pictures Vocabulary.
- When you have completed the activity, please share it to me by clicking the "share" button in blue. Type in this email address: email@example.com
3. iReady Reading
- Login to the EMIS Homepage.
- Choose 'Resources"
- Choose "Clever"
- Login to iReady READING and work on this for 20 minutes.
- Set a timer!
4. Theme Task Cards
- Get a recording sheet from the folder by the pencil sharpener labeled "Theme Task Cards." Around the room the task cards are scattered.
- You will answer each card in whichever order you choose.
- Keep the answer key and on Friday we will do an activity called Plickers.
- This assignment will be taken for a grade!
Dessert...Choose one of the writing prompts and write about it in your writing notebook.
Click here to look at the prompts for the week and choose one to write about in your journal.