Silver Fox Bulletin
June 9, 2021
END OF THE YEAR EDITION
Senior Clearance Process and Laptop collection
All seniors must complete the clearance process.
- Laptop collection is separate from Senior clearance (see dates/info below)
- Clearance begins Thursday, June 10 at 1PM (see schedule in events calendar).
- Seniors report the small gym (based on last name/day assigned) to begin the clearance process.
- Bring:books, uniforms, equipment (band, ROTC, athletics, hotspot) and money for any fines or overdue fees.
Senior Clearance Schedule (in the small gym)
Last names A-F (1-4pm)
Last names G-L (9-12 noon)
Last names M-R (1-4pm)
Last names S-Z (9-12 noon)
June15- Last chance for clearance (9-12 noon)
(counselors and others back in their offices)
LAPTOP Collection (in the small gym)
(Seniors bring laptop, case, cords, etc. on assigned day by alpha)
Last names A-Gon (8:30-noon)
Last names Gom- O (12:30- 4pm)
Last names P-Z (8:30-noon)
Make up (12:30- 4 pm)
Senior Attendance (June 10-15)
- Beginning tomorrow, June 10, seniors should be done with finals and will begin clearance based on the schedule above.
- Seniors must check in virtually with all their assigned classes daily in order to be marked present (For attendance)
- Seniors must report (F2F) to clear on their assigned date/time (both clearance and laptop collection).
FINALS - Schedule
Last day of school (Tuesday, June 15) is an Early Release Day
LAST DAY of SCHOOL
Tuesday June 15, 2021
Early Release Bell Schedule
1st Period – 8:45 AM – 9:05 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 9:05 AM – 9:10 AM (5 minutes)
2nd Period – 9:10 AM – 9:30 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 9:30 AM – 9:35 AM (5 minutes)
3rd Period – 9:35 AM – 9:55 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 9:55 AM – 10:00 AM (5 minutes)
4th Period – 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 10:20 AM – 10:25 AM (5 minutes)
5th Period – 10:25 AM – 10:45 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 10:45 AM – 10:50 AM (5 minutes)
6th Period – 10:50 AM – 11:10 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 11:10 AM – 11:15 AM (5 minutes)
7th Period – 11:15 AM – 11:35 AM (20 minutes)
Transition – 11:35 AM – 11:40 AM (5 minutes)
8th Period - 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM (20 minutes)
Face to Face Instruction 2021-22 school year
Dear EPISD Family,
The Texas State Legislature ended its session without approval of House Bill 1468, which would have allowed school districts to offer virtual learning options to students this fall. EPISD was awarded authorization and planned to offer virtual instruction in the upcoming school year. However, our virtual learning was contingent upon the House bill’s passage, which would have provided funding for the program.
As a result, the district will return to 100% face-to-face instruction, and other activities, for the new school year, which begins Aug. 2.
All students will need to report to their respective campuses in accordance with the district’s adopted instructional calendar and will be subject to regular attendance requirements. Safety will remain a top priority in our buildings.
Thank you for your support and commitment to ensuring that our students continue to learn and grow. We will continue to monitor state and local guidance as we prepare for the upcoming school year. We are looking forward to having all our students back with us this fall!
El Paso ISD