Welcome To EMS!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE NOW A GENERAL :) :) :)
Welcome to Eisenhower Middle School!
Hi, I'm Julia. I will be your guide to make you feel at home here a Eisenhower Middle School. Lets get started!! Since you are in 6th grade we have a wing. What I mean is that there is place were the 6th main classes are. I is in the back of the school. Actually all grades have a wing to them self. The biggest wing is the 7th wing. Good luck next year. Okay so that's get back to tell you about the school.
Here are 6 Tips on How to Survive Here at Eisenhower Middle School!!
- Always stay to the right of the hallway.
- Keep your self, your locker, and your things organized.
- Keep your schedule and a map of the school by you for about the first few weeks of the school year.
- Don't be afraid to as anyone for directions or things that you need.
- If you can't get your to open, don't make any physical contact with you locker. Just go to your homeroom teacher ask for help and they will help you.
- If you are having trouble with something you were doing in class you can talk to your teacher and try to meet up with them in study to help you.
Actives at Eisenhower!!!!
Eisenhower Middle School, is pretty cool. It has many different actives, events and much more, for all of you to do.
- Track and Field
- Boy's Basketball
- Girl's Basketball
- Cross Country
- Art Club
- Girl's Soccer
- Boy's Soccer
- Field Hockey
- And so much more
Special Events in Eisenhower!!!!
Here at Eisenhower, we have special events all year with the whole school. Like social, that is where you just hang out around the school with your friends. Also, shows like band, and singing shows. And lastly, the battle of the generals, I don't know a lot about it but, it seems pretty cool.
What it Takes to Fit In?
When you are here, at Eisenhower fitting in has now definition here. Fitting in to people here is being your self. You can't have label here you are free to act the way you want, when you want, just appropriate for school.