Raising Children With A Plan!
Phinney Neighborhood Association, Wed. Sept. 23, 6:30-8
Are you raising a young child?
Then ask yourself...
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the routines, timing, or power struggles with your child, but you feel like you've "tried everything?"
- Are you looking for ways to teach resilience, self-regulation and self-knowledge to your child, but sometimes you just give in or give up?
- Would you like to build community AND learn practical tools to support your entire family in the process?
- Do you ever wonder why parenting is the only job for which there is no formal training??
The cost for the class is 30.00 per person, or 40.00 if you are bringing your partner or caregiver as well. Register and pay with these links, then join us for an evening of fun, learning and skill-building! paypal.me/AlisonBower/30 or paypal.me/AlisonBower/40 (depending on whether you are paying 30 or 40 dollars). If you are NOT set up for paypal, please bring a credit card or check. Thanks! Alison
What to expect??
What To Expect:
- You'll learn about your own style as a caregiver, understand your goals and practice strategies to get started on the road to building healthy relationships with your children RIGHT NOW.
- You'll learn specific tools for better responding to children's goals and behaviors using discipline that is supported by research and incorporates each parent's values.
- You'll learn to support one another, and leave with the knowledge that you've begun crafting a style of parenting that feels right, supports mutual respect, and increases resilience in the children you raise and love.