Earth's weather has a lot of sun and Earth is fun!
Fun at Earth
Hottest temperature recorded: 134 degrees Fahrenheit
Coldest temperature recorded: -128.6 degrees Fahrenheit
Let's Get to the Facts
- Earth's radius is 3,959 miles.
- You might be used to many moons, but Earth only has one.
- We have seasons because the Earth is tilted and makes its yearly journey around the sun
- It takes Earth 24 hours to make a complete rotation on its axis.
- It takes Earth 1 year to make a complete revolution around the sun.
- Earth's main energy source is the sun. Coal,oil, natural gas, etc. originally get their energy content from the sun.
- Planets are round because of gravity.