October 19th - 23rd
October 20th - FPMS Football Game
October 21st - VHS Homecoming Parade & Community Pep Rally
October 27th - Falcon Walk for football team at 4:30PM
October 27th - Football Game - Pink Out for breast cancer awareness
November 3rd - Last Football Game
November 15th - Race for the Cure 5K - Sponsor & Join The Run
VHS Homecoming Parade & Pep Rally
- The parade starts at 6:00PM and runs from the VHS practice fields behind the gym and zig zags around the parking lot ending at Monroe Stadium.
- The Pep Rally will begin at 7:00PM and end with fireworks.
- Report to our starting place at 5:45 (ready with poms and candy to throw)
- We will walk together with VHS cheer and CRMS Cheer
- We are the first team to perform at the pep rally (after the introductions and announcements of the athletic teams).
- Cheerleaders will be released as soon as our performance is over.
Healthy Snacks for Nurse Bins
Thank you for your donations! If you have more, please drop them off to Coach Wallace this week!
October Fun & Race for the Cure
Please check out our Cheer Link to register for the run or donate money to the cause. FPMS Cheer would like to raise $1,000.00 for breast cancer research!