The woman with over 100 different personalities
- Kim was born in November 21, 1960
- Her parents were unhappily married, factory workers
- Her parents had friends and local acquaintances watch Kim while they worked
- As a child, she was often labeled a liar as she couldn't remember what 'she' said or did
- From the age of 14, she had had spells in psychiatric hospitals and she has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, depression, hysterical amnesia, anorexia and bulimia
- During adolescence she was repeatedly admitted for suicide attempts
- In her 20's, Hayley, one of her main personalities, took over and Kim was able to keep a job as a van driver for 5 years, until, while driving, Julie took over suddenly and freaked out, ploughing into a line of parked cars.
- She was diagnosed in 1995 with DID
- Hayley was her main personality for a couple of years, then it became "Bonny", who is known to be maternal, until "Patricia" took over.
- In 1997, she gave birth to her daughter Aimme, who was immediately taken into child services
- She had 100 personalities within her, though the exact number is uncertain
- She has 20 MAIN personalities and 14 of them are artists
- There is no memory shared between them all. She has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder
This is Patricia's artwork who paints the solitary landscapes
This is Bonny's artwork who often features robotic dancing figures or "frieze people"
This is Suzy's artwork who repeatedly paints a kneeling mother