Who is Mussolini?
Mussolini believed in nationalism and putting the interests of the state above those of individuals. He, along with many other fascists, believed that in order for the nation to be strong, a single strong leader must have power along with a small group of party members.
- Forming the Fascist Party
- Making Italy a totalitarian state.
- Taking the rights away from the people.
- Extending Fascist control to every aspect of Italian life.
- Using his armed squads called "Black Shirts" to terrorize political opponents.