February 21, 2019
Author Matthew Landis Visits Warwick
During his assembly presentation, Mr. Landis asked students if they enjoyed reading. He went on to offer a web resource that will help anyone find a book that they will love reading based on other books they love so far. The web resource is https://whatshouldireadnext.com/index.php. It is a great tool for everyone's reading journey. As many a school librarian will say, "If you don't love reading, you just haven't found the right book for you yet."
We thank Mr. Landis for sharing his love of books, writing, learning, and tacos! We thank Mrs. Chris Kehan, Warwick Librarian, and our PTO for providing the opportunity for our students to hear and learn from Mr. Landis!
Submitted by Kasey W.
- Tomorrow, February 22 is Wacky Hair or Crazy Hat Day! Show Warwick your wacky hair or craziest hat!
- Also tomorrow, we are asking anyone who would like to help our friends at Cold Spring Elementary School to bring in a $1 donation.
- March 1st, we will celebrate Dr. Suess' Birthday by wearing Red, White, and Black.
- March 18-22 is Kindness Week! Our theme is undecided but will involve celebrating differences!
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Central Bucks School District is pleased to announce ONLINE REGISTRATION for new students. Parents and guardians will have access to a secure, convenient and user-friendly system to register a new student. Please use the link below to register.
Note: Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email notification with a link to schedule an appointment to finalize your registration.
CBSD Schools are Latex Free
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Box Top Contest Announcement!
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school. See above.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
The photo used for this newsletter's background and shown above shows beautiful 3-D art pieces created by Warwick students. Thank you, Mrs. Hallman DiCicco and Mrs. Sayer for this display!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.