Life is a Fiesta
My Super Food Recipe
Steak and Salsa
My super food recipe is a chili-rubbed steak and salsa, with cold, sweet potato fries, and Pico de Gallo. To make the steak and salsa you'll need
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro
How to make the steak and salsa
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook, until medium-rare. Move steaks to a plate and cover.
3. To make salsa, add tomatoes, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pan and cook until tomatoes soften.
4. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and any juices from the steaks. Serve steaks topped with salsa.
Pico De Gallo
In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and green onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Sweet Potatoes Fries
In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat, sprinkle with House Seasoning and paprika. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Organic Orange Juice