investigate the flow of liquid
1. Measure out 30 mls of each liquid.
2. Set your stop watch to zero
3. Tip one liquid at a time from the top of the ramp. Remember to communicate with your group to ensure the timer starts as the liquid tips.
4. Let the liquid flow for the set time you have decided and measure the distance travelled.
5. Record your results in the table
6. Repeat for each type of liquid recording your results as you go
7. Clean your ramp for the next test
8. Tip one liquid down the ramp and time how long it takes to get to the bottom.
9. Record your results in the table
10.Repeat for all types of liquids recording the results as you go
11. Record each groups results on your table once they are available
Using the calculator find the average for speed and distance