welcome to... CHINA!
A little veiw of what the beautiful country is like!
population of china; 中国的人口
china's country size; 中国的国家规模
3.705 million sq miles
china's main language; 中国的主要语言
As one of the six official languages used by UN (United Nations), Chinese has now earned itself greater status in the World. The official language of China is Mandarin.
government in china; 政府在中国
China is a one-party state, with real power lying with the Chinese Communist party. The country is governed under the constitution of 1982 as amended, the fifth constitution since the accession of the Communists in 1949. The unicameral legislature is the National People's Congress (NPC), consisting of deputies who are indirectly elected to terms of five years.
religion in china; 宗教在中国
It is well known that Confucianism is an indigenous religion and is the soul of Chinese culture, which enjoyed popular support among people and even became the guiding ideology for feudalism society, but it did not develop into a national belief.
chinese flag; 中国国旗
The red of the Chinese flag symbolizes the communist revolution, and it's also the traditional color of the people. The large gold star represents communism, while the four smaller stars represent the social classes of the people.
culture in china; 文化中国
The teachings of Confucius, which stress obedience and deference to elders and responsibility to community, are a dominant part of the Chinese culture. The country is extremely large, so customs and traditions vary by geography and the more than 50 ethnic groups that reside in this country of 1.34 billion people. Here is a brief overview of Chinese culture.
now for my favorite part of china... FOOD!; 现在我最喜欢的中国的一部分......食物！
China is known as a country that has a lot of delicious traditional food. Chinese cuisine is also known as one of the most delicious cuisine in the world. There is also traditional belief that a portion of home-cooked Chinese food is not less delicious compared to the elite European cuisines cooked by highly experienced chef who works in five-star hotel. Some of the top three dishes are Gong Bao Chicken, Wonton, and Chow Mein.
top sights in china; 顶级景点在中国
some of the top three sights in china are: The Great Wall Of China, The Forbidden City, and The Terracotta Army In Xi'an
chinese customs; 中国海关
- Talking loudly in public
- Eating chicken feet, pork liver and even pig intestine
- Chinese think fish head is more delicious than fish meat
- Hanging dangling ornaments in their cars
- Chinese like singing Karaoke even better than Japanese
- Putting remotes control into a plastic bags
- Parents and their children never kiss and hug each other
- Even it is a small amount of money they will deposit it into bank
- Chinese do not take a bath in the morning, but must baths at night
- Picking teeth at the table, but will cleverly covering their mouth with their hands
- Visiting relatives and bring friends with fruit
- Rushing to pay the bill at a restaurant
- Chinese like to live next door with their parents or in the same neighborhood, or even three generations live under one roof
- Almost all Chinese hate Japanese
- To stir eggs with chopsticks instead of egg beater