4th Grade in Action
6/5 - 6/9
News for the Week
- Wow! It's the last week already. This group of students has taught me so much and I will forever refer to them as the "magic class." I have been inspired by their energy, humor, curiosity, and boundless talents. It's been a true privilege working with them this year.
- The end of the year math assessment has been rescheduled for Tuesday. The students will complete their final writing sample on Wednesday.
- Field Day is Thursday. Please refer to Schoology messages to find your child's team color. The graduation and awards assembly will be on Friday from 10-11:30 in the auditorium. We hope to see you there!
Skills of the Week
- Review all skills covered this year
- Highlight key strategies in math notebooks
- Final reading group discussion
- Complete Adobe Spark poem presentations
- Highlight key investigations in science notebooks
- Work on a timeline of the entire year of California history using sutori.co. Present it on Friday.
- Reflect on all traits of the year