Copyright Guidelines & Procedures
Please make sure you are aware of the Fair Dealings Guidelines. The following supports and materials (and a few others) can also be found on the Professional Library website under Resources and in the Copyright folder. The materials are included here for your convenience. You may need to use your Peel login to access some of the documents.
- Copyright Guidelines and Procedures: CISS 16 (10% rule & more)
- Fair Dealings Guidelines Poster (has been posted at all photocopiers & printers)
- Copyright Matters document (key questions & answers for teachers)
- Copyright Q & A (by the professional library: images, music & audio-video)
- Peel's Source It document (how to cite materials)
Updates February 2017
- Copying, scanning, or printing materials intended for one-time use is strictly prohibited. "Materials for one-time use" are workbooks and exercise books in which students record answers. Refer to Consumables Poster.
- A new Interactive tool to support educators in determining what constitutes acceptable material for reproduction under Fair Dealings Guidelines is available. See the Copyright Decision Tool.
We Are Modelling for Our Students
Yes, we have lessons!
@AcademicsSay. "If you liked it then you should have put a citation on it." Twitter, 6 Sep. 2016, 8:18 a.m., twitter.com/AcademicsSay/status/773178642969092096.
AFF 2011: Lasalle Graduate Fashion Show - Backstage & Catwalk. Photography. Britannica ImageQuest. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 25 May 2016.
http://quest.eb.com/search/115_3845168/1/115_3845168/cite. Accessed 15 Sep 2016.