By Diana De La Rosa
What is cyberbullying?
- Mean text messages or emails
- Rumors sent by email or posted on social media
- Embarrassing photos or videos
- Fake profiles or websites
Cyber bullying can result in poor grades, depression and even suicide!
You can do something about it!
- As a parents you should talk to your child about the responsibilities of using internet cites and social media.
- Know the cites they are visiting.
- Know what their passwords are.
- Use parental control filters and monitoring programs.
- Recognize signs
- ask students to report any cyberbullying
- Respond to an Incident
Know the cites you are visiting to avoid any cyberbullying.
Report any cyberbullying
Do not respond and block the person who is cyberbullying
What you can do if your child is getting cyberbullied?
- Do not respond and immediately block the person who is cyberbullying.
Report cyber bullying to
the online service provider
Stand up to cyberbullying video
Sunlive. Digital image. Cyberbullying,
Sunvile. Sunvile Web. Posted Wednesday 01 Jul, 2015 | By Andrew Campbell <http://www.sunlive.co.nz/news/104033-cyber-bullying-bill-passes.html>
Pinterest. Digital Image. Web.https://www.pinterest.com/abbeyminter/get-cyber-bullying-to-stop/
Parents Portal. Digital Image. Web. Copyright © 2016 KHSD Parents Portal. All Rights Reserved <http://parents.kernhigh.org/report-cyberbullying/>