April 12, 2013
Healthy US School Challenge Silver Award
Thanks to everyone for all your help with today's celebration. The students had a wonderful time and it was a successful event because of all of you! Three Cheers for Justin and the Power Panther (Julie Schroeder, from Food Service). Also, thanks to Cindy Licciardone for organizing everything with our grant and today's event. The apple snacks were purchased through the grant money. One more thanks to Marianne and Terri for joining on our this adventure after their work hours!
- ISTEP - All students in Grades 3-5 will be taking the ISTEP on line from April 29th through May 10th. The teachers have put in their practice and testing times so please check the computer lab schedule as they this will take precedence over other scheduled lab times.
- Kindergarten Roundup - is this Thursday, April 18th. There is will be an am and pm session. We will be using the lounge, library and computer lab during the times the times below. Also, we will be giving Kindergarteners and their parents tours of the buildings.
- Kindergarten Round Up times - 9:00 - 10:45 and 1:00 - 2:45
- CASS Assemlby is being reschedule for May 9th or 10th - need to confirm with Football players
- iRead Test Results - Congratulations to our 3rd grade teachers and students over 90% of our students passed. These results were sent home to parents yesterday.
- Variety Show - Mark your calendars for the fun Central Event - more details for our staff act next week and will practice on Friday morning and maybe some other times as well.