Formative Assessment Remixed
THE IPAD FOR CREATING ENGAGING LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
LINK TO ALL MATERIALS FOR TODAY!
Journey Guiding Questions:
- How can educators use technology to make student thinking "visible"?
- How can educators encourage high levels of cognitive response in classroom activities and projects?
- What is the role of classroom culture in developing students who become responsible for their own thinking and learning?
WHAT DOES "MAKING THINKING VISIBLE" MEAN TO YOU?
1. Go to student.infuselearning.com
2. Room ID: 37063
Learning and Creating with iPads in Kindergarten
APPS, WEB APPS & APPLICATIONS
Screen of ubiquitous apps - We won't get through all of these today, but I wanted to share so you can explore more following the session.
* 4 Cs: Consumption, Curation, Creation, Connection
iPad and Web-based Apps for Formative Assessment
This section will show you the general apps for your classroom that will allow students (and teachers) to create great content.
Play with Pic Collage!
Split into groups of 3:
- Using pic collage add pictures to showcase your favorite sports teams or your dream vacation.
- Try for around 4-6 pictures, objects, etc and be sure to use the text feature to give it a title or more detail.
- Explore the types of photos you can import.
- Be prepared to share!
So, what do I do next?
Creating a contagious culture...
Kid President's Pep Talk to Teachers and Students!