AIDS Walk 2015
Put your compassion into action!
Sunday, Oct. 11th, 9am
647 North San Vicente Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA
It’s more than a walk!
- Date and time: Sunday, October 11th at 9:00 am
- Meet up location: The team assembly area is in West Hollywood Park. There you will receive a gorgeous t-shirt with our team’s name, Antioch Walks, on it.
- The Walk: The route is just over six miles at a comfortable pace, which usually takes until about noon.
- Guests: You’re welcome to bring friends, family, partners, kids, or come alone
- Join Our Team: To walk with us, register online ASAP. Select the option “Join a Team” and then select Antioch Walks - #3189 from the list. To register, click here: https://la.aidswalk.net/Account/Register
- Fundraising: Walkers are asked to have paying sponsors. The money raised goes to supports AIDS research and to help those living with HIV. I strongly encourage you to ask people to donate in support of your walking, but you are welcome to walk even if you haven't collected any money. If you want to raise money but are not sure how, ask me.
Sponsor a walker or the AULA team!
Put your compassion into action and support our team!
If you are unable to walk, please consider sponsoring a walker or the AULA team. To do this, you make a pledge to our team or approach an individual walker. Here's the link:
Let's beat Antioch Walks' fundraising record!
Antioch University Los Angeles have been fundraising with AIDS Walk for OVER 20 YEARS!! The Chair of the MA Psychology Program, Dr. Joy Turek, has spearheaded our team since the beginning.
Team Antioch Walks had its highest fundraising year in 2012. With over 30 walkers, the team raised $8,873, making us the 69th highest team out of the 1,700 teams that year. This year we hope to have an even bigger team and raise $10,000! I hope you will help us achieve this goal.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please feel free to contact Joy Turek at firstname.lastname@example.org