Happy New Year
From Propulsion Pilates
Here is to 2016!!!!!
This 2016, I wish you a year filled with health, happiness and unforgettable adventure. May we all continue to lift up and empower each other to realize our limitless potential.
In Happiness and Health,
The Propulsion Pilates Team
New Year Special Pricing:
Thank you for making working with you so much fun. To give you a little nudge in committing to your health this year we are offering discounts on the passes below.
15% off the 6 month pass, one year pass, 30 class pass, and 40 class pass.
You can buy your special price passes in the studio with a check, cash, or use the code NEWYEAR in the online store. You have until 1/31/2015 to buy a pass with this special pricing.
Thanks again for making the studio GREAT!!!!
White Bean Pesto Soup
- 1 cup dried cannelini beans, soaked (or 1.5 cans, rinsed)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large leek, washed and sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1lb red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½” pieces
- 3 cups rainbow chard, washed and chopped
- 4 cups low sodium veggie broth
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 pesto cubes (or 2 tbsp prepared pesto)
- Soak dried beans for at least 4 hours or overnight
- In a large pot, saute onion, garlic and leek in olive oil on medium heat 5-6 minutes until softened
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add beans, veggie broth and water and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to med-low and simmer until beans are cooked, 25-35 min
- Once beans are cooked, add potatoes, carrots, chard and rosemary
- Cover and simmer on med-low for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender
- Swirl in pesto and serve
For CANNED beans: Skip steps 4 and 5 and just add beans when you add the potatoes and carrots. Follow the rest of the instructions.