The Steps to Becoming Legal
By: Eric Stowe
The Steps to becoming a citizen Of the United States
Thursday, Jan. 1st, 12am
Dist Caracol Zona del Río
Do you want to become a U.S citizen? These are the steps to do it
- Are you 18?
- Are you a permeant Resident of the U.S?
- Do you have a good character?
- Have you lived in the U.S for more than 5 years?
- Complete the N-400
- Get to Photos of you that meet the immigration guidelines
- Collect the necessary documents
- Send in your application with documents, Photos, and application fee which is $320 application fee and $70 for biometric fingerprinting
- Being fingerprinting
- You'll receive an appointment to come and be fingerprinted
- after being fingerprinted you may have to send additional documents
- The next step you will do is be interviewed
- Receive an appointment date for your interview
- bring identification
- Answer questions about yourself and your background
Taking your Oath of Allegiance
- Receive a date for your ceremony
- Return your permeant resident card
- Answer questions about what you have been doing since your interview