Distance Learning Assignments
Week 6: April 27th - May1st
Distance Learning Communication
Class Page: https://www.rcboe.org/Domain/8512
Office Hours: 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-4:00pm ( Monday-Friday)
Distance Learning Updates: Please Read
- The last day of distance learning will be May 8, 2020. No additional distance learning assignments will be given to students after May 8. Teachers will accept work completed during distance learning through May 22, 2020.
- After April 15, 2020, distance learning lessons will not introduce new content. Teachers will offer students the opportunity to retake and resubmit assignments to improve grades. Students who do not need to resubmit work to improve grades will continue to receive work to strengthen mastery of subjects and skills taught throughout the 2019-2020 school year. Any work submitted after March 16, 2020 will only have a positive impact on a student’s grade.
English Language Arts
- Complete 45 minutes of Iready Reading lessons for the week.
- Review Standard RI4: Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text.
- View the interactive tutorial: https://cainc.i-ready.com/lessonPreview.jsf?componentId=DI.ELA.COM.1.1013.10&sc=q
- Choose 5 activities from the Reading Bingo sheet below. Try to get "BINGO" by getting five in a row.
- Prompt: In your opinion, what's the best food to eat for dinner? Give three reasons why it's the best. Then write a concluding sentence.
- Complete the opinion writing within Education.com - https://www.education.com/my/assignments/5ea6d34cb86e7d45dc0e37ea/
- Complete 45 minutes of Iready Math lessons for the week.
- Review Standard: Add within 100, including adding a two-digit number and a onedigit number and adding a two-digit number and a multiple of ten (e.g., 24 + 9, 13 + 10, 27 + 40), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
- Complete interactive tutorials: https://cainc.i-ready.com/lessonPreview.jsf?componentId=DI.MATH.NO.1.5200.10&sc=q
Complete Health Assignment- Week 5 https://www.education.com/worksheet/article/health-journal/
IT IS IMPORTANT TO EAT HEALTHY FOODS AND EXERCISE DAILY. KEEP A CHART OF THE FOODS YOU EAT AND EXERCISES YOU DO THROUGH THE WEEK.
- View: STAYING HEALTHY VIDEO: https://youtu.be/1cIOO0qLARA