- Indus River is located in present day pakistam west of india.
- People who lived in this area were known as harappans because their civillation was called harappans
- They settled in places around 2,500 bc
- Along the indus River the people were successful with farming and irrigation their cites began to grow.
- seasonal winds, called monsoons brought summer rains they allowed farmers to grow large ampunts of food .
- They used wirting to do buissness records.
- They wrote in sanskits.
- They wrote with some kind of pen.
- Along the Indus river in India a strict social class was set up to to control the people.
- This was known as caste system
- The development of the caste system during this time help provide order and stability peoples place in society was baced on birth and wealth
- Was used to measure land after flooding
- They used 60 to do 12 months and 365 days on a calender
- India the eeligion of hinuduism began this eventally spreded 10 different parls of reigion doenst worship any gods.
- Another religion in India started and was called Buddism.