Edmond Doyle Newsletter
This week has really flown by quickly! Your children are really doing a great job of getting back into the groove of school! Thank you for sending us such wonderful students. Edmond Doyle students are just special!! We appreciate your support and help with reading at home and with sending your children to school rested, prepared, and on time. Remember-it's best for them to be here at 8:00. When they come later than that-they start their day behind. No one likes feeling rushed! Our classes get going and off running as soon as they hit the classroom! Also, after 5 tardies, every tardy afterwards is served during lunchtime. Early checkouts without doctor's notes count as a tardy, so please do not pick them up before 3:00 if possible.
- Today, Thursday 9-3...PTO meeting-please join us at 5:30 to make plans for our school. We really need your help!!!
- Monday, 9-7...Labor Day-enjoy time with your family
- Tuesday, 9-8...Fall Pictures-look your best!
- Thursday, 9-10...Vision Screening
- Saturday, 9-12...Pride in McAlester Paint Day at Edmond Doyle-we will be painting all of our outside benches and our flag pole
- Tuesday, 9-15...Dot and Dad's Day-information on the way!
- Wednesday, 9-16...Grandparent's Day-we love our grandparents!!! Biscuits and Gravy-yummy-Please bring exact change--$2.00
- Thursday, 9-17-3:30-6:30...Parent/teacher conferences
- Friday, 9-18-8:00-12:00....Parent/teacher conferences-Please make every effort to come speak with your child's teacher-Your help and input makes all the difference in the world for your child's success!!!
- Every Wednesday in September wear your favorite college colors or shirts
- Fridays-Wear your Go Buffs colors!!