- Good at math
- Like to read
- Very logical
- Dog lovers
Right- Brain thinkers:
- Good at sports
- Like to write fiction
- Cat lovers
- Extraversion; People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
- Intuition; People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.
- Thinking; People who prefer Thinking tend to have their decisions on logic and objective analysis of cause and effect.
- Judgement; People who prefer Judgement tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled.
Action- oriented, quick-witted, charming, spontaneus, playful, risk-taker, creative, multi-tasker, cheerful, energetic, bold, problem solver, negotiator.
Motivation/ Stress Level/ Team Style
My stress score was 42. This means I am not very stressed.
In a team I am most like the director choices, as I am a natural leader.
Introvert/ Extrovert/ Ambivert
An introvert is a shy, reserved, withdrawn person.
An extrovert is an outgoing person, who is primarily concerned with the physical and social environment.
Kuder Navigator Results
Top 5 career pathways according to skills
- Health, safety, and environmental assurance
- Professional Support Services
- Network Systems
- Law enforcement services
- Web and digital communications
- Innovation (high)
- Income (high)
- Accomplishments (medium)
- Workplace (medium)
- Prestige (medium)
Top 5 career choices
- Business Finance
- Health Informatics
- Public Management, administrations
- Administrative Support
Top 3 Career choices
A doctor who performs operations that involve cutting into someone's body in order to repair or remove damaged or diseased parts.
A person who is qualified to help people recover from former accidents.
Someone who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
Top College Choice
University of Chicago
High School Plans