Parent and Family Engagement
Jordan Hill Elementary
The School Year is Halfway Over!
The school year is halfway over!
- Have you scheduled a conference with your child's teacher?
- Do you know what your child needs to work on at home to improve academic skills?
- Have you attended a parent engagement event at your child's school?
- Is your child a senior this year? If so, have you talked with your child's school about ways they can help with planning college and career readiness?
- Have you started to set goals for the new year? Have you reviewed progress toward this year's goals?
- Do you know your child's MAP scores and how you can use the parent report to help your child at home?
- Is your child a 5th or 8th grader? Are you aware of transition events to help your child move to middle and high school?
- Do you have an upcoming kindergartener? Look for more information to get your child ready for next year coming this spring!
Dr. Bell has more turkey feathers!
Salvation Army Canned Food Drive
November 28 - December 6
The class that collects the most cans receives an ice cream party!
Dr. Bell Gets Pied!
Dr. Bell was a sport and got pied in the face at the end of the Turkey Feather Fundraiser!
Important Jordan Hill News......
- MAP testing is this week! Encourage your child to do their best to meet their goals!
- Encourage your child to keep being respectful, responsible, and safe! There's an upcoming DoJo raffle later this month!
- Stay tuned for information about the Five Days of Christmas dress up days AND class Christmas parties
- Christmas Break is December 21st - January 8th. Students return January 9th.
Fun Science Activities
Top 6 DIY Science Experiments To Do At Home!! Easy Science Activities