Signe's Continental Stagecoach
Anywhere, Everywhere, We Can Take You
- First built in 1827
- Were mail coaches before the Pony Express
- Ended with the invention of the motor bus
- The Concord Stagecoach was first designed by the Abbot Downing Co.
- They designed it with leather braces to keep the passengers from being bounced up and down.
- They later designed over 40 different designs of carriages and wagons.
In North Dakota
Impact in North Dakota
- Because of the stagecoach, it was easier to move west.
- North Dakota's population grew.
- Now many tourist attractions offer stagecoach rides.
- Because stagecoaches helped bring people to North Dakota, they helped it grow enough to become a state.
- Now they help our economy. At places like Medora, the stagecoach rides are one of many tourist attractions.
Why Pick Us?
- Safety in numbers
- Don't have to walk or worry about natural elements
- Protects you from wind and rain.
- Possibility of being attacked
Stagecoach Driving in the Dakotas